Translate

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Qusthan


Dear Father

August 10, 2012

Dear Father,
You thought I wouldn’t know this
You thought your brother didn’t hear it
You evicted the angel of death in Malaka

You dealt with your own death
You sacrifice yourself for myself
You suffer for waiting my pending departure

Merely for the sake of my leaving
Simply for the sake of my study

I thought you already recognised these
That I will face the most difficult year in my life.
That I will face the leashed commemoration of yours on the first day I get back home.
Those are my preferences for the sake of goodness for your soul and body.

May Allah SWT increase Thou in peace
May Allah SWT increase me in knowledge
May Allah SWT increase our family in happiness

Brunswick, Melbourne, 21 Ramadhan 1433 / 10 August 2012
In the midst of winter, fasting, and sadness

No comments:

Post a Comment